New Horizon Home Health Care Inc. provides medically directed and licensed staff to work with patients, family and the patients’ personal physician to ensure an effective plan of care. All members of the care team are experienced and knowledgeable in how best to provide quality care. From Patient Education to Home Infusions, our professionals are constantly staying abreast of the newest technology. In the comfort of the patient’s own home New Horizon Home Health Care Inc. offers:
Skilled Nursing Service
Nurses combine the science of nursing with the art of caring. Nurses are qualified to provide the following services:
- Skilled Assessment and Observation (Including V.S., Response to Meds., Safety, etc.)
- Administration of IVs/TPN/Hydration
- Administration of Oral/Inhalation Medications
- Wound Care/Dressing (Decubitus Ulcers, Surgical Wounds, Wound V.A.C., etc.)
- Suture/Staple Removal
- Foley Catheter Insertion and Management
- Suprapubic Catheter Insertion and Management
- Catheter/Bladder Irrigation/Instillation
- Bowel/Bladder Training
- Administration/Management of: Ostomies (Ileostomy, Colostomy, Urostomy)
- Nasogastric/Gastrostomy/Parenteral Nutrition
- Respiratory Procedures (Tracheostomy)
- Diabetic Care, and many more
- Laboratory Services (blood draws and cultures)
- Mobile Diagnostic Services: X-ray, Ultrasound, EKG, and Vascular mobile services in the comfort of the patient’s home.
Home Health Aide Services
Home Health Aides are available to help the patient with personal care and hygiene needs.
Medical Social Workers help patients and their families cope with personal and emotional impact of illness or disability. The Social Worker will also help locate financial resources and community assistance such as home meal delivery or support groups.
Provides physician- prescribed treatment aimed at development and restoration of muscle and joint function.
Help patients regain the skills necessary for self-care and the activities of daily living.
Assist patients with impaired communication skills to regain those skills or to learn alternative ways to express their needs and feelings.
Provides pulmonary rehab through Chest-Physiotherapy, Ventilation set up and monitoring, and other services.
Assist patients to care for their ostomies and open wounds in order to restore and maintain their functional level.
- Multilingual Skilled Professionals with extensive Acute Care and Home Health Experience.
- Comprehensive, cost effective, Interdisciplinary care.
- Services available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays.
- Sufficient staffing to ensure the continuity of quality care.
- Direct billing for Medicare, Medical, and Private Insurances.
- Assistance with discharge planning and home medical equipment needs